Friday, April 18, 2008

Vacation Aftermath

"Back to the old grind" as my dad used to say. I had an absolutely amazing vacation and I plan on giving some reviews and details, as well as post some awesome pics in the next week or so. I feel like vacation takes at least four days to recoup from. I was relaxed, excited and tipsy for days and now that I'm back at work and back to the books, I can't help but feel utterly exhausted. The sun down south was really what I needed. I love the heat and So Cal had it, especially last weekend. Those who know the central valley will probably scoff at this next remark but I really miss the 100 degree summer days sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I would never live there again, but wearing shorts for the first time in what feels like years, (I had to buy some just before I left because I guess I didn't own any), and slipping on a tee shirt at 7AM was just awesome. My wife and I seemed to grow even closer, (I wasn't sure that was possible but whatever), and for the first time I felt that I did everything I wanted to do during a vacation. Anyway, much more to come, but I need a long shower and a nap...

Dragon on the Ledge

No comments: