Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crap on the Sidewalk

Really?
You're going to let your dog do it there?
In the middle of the sidewalk. Really?
This is downtown, not a dog park,
or did I miss something?
Sure it's a small town but come on!
Where's your shit sack, where's your
fucking decency. Wait! I forgot.
You're the only one that lives here.
The only one that matters.
The only one that uses the sidewalk...
Well if that's the case, wouldn't you want it clean?
Why the fuck do I have to walk with my
eyes down so that I can spare myself dog
shit stuck in the cracks of my cons?
Downtown F.B. is slowly becoming a war zone.
A battle over turf. Ignorant dog owners and a
quiet population. Head to head.
Doesn't take a covert ops team to win this one though.
The winner is clear. The silence speaks for itself.

Dragon on the Ledge

No comments: