Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter ups n downs

It's Easter Sunday and once again, up before 7am. Love my little girl for that! Anyway, once I got my ass out of bed Roe was just adorable looking for Easter eggs around the living room. The downside to the day is the stress has returned. I'm back to work tomorrow, and I haven't started the senior papers, and honestly I'm not sure if it's gonna happen. I feel like I'm letting the kids down, but my goal today is to be a good dad and husband. I've just finished my 1 of 2 church services of the year with the in-laws, and yes, Mass is still the same. After attending Catholic school from K-8th grade, two times a year is more than enough. Anyway, seven weeks of work and probably less until my little baby Zoey enters the world. I just have to remember to take one thing at a time. Gotta find done time to work today...







No comments: